Friday, August 21, 2009

Block Party

You know what's fun? Block parties. Those are fun. When I was kid there was nothing better. Fucking running through the streets without ever having to worry about a car killing your ass. Wiffle Ball torunaments, water gun fights, kickball, stick ball, opening up the johnny pump to cool off, bike races, stealing neighbors property, just overall running amok. Great. I have one tommorrow and the activities I did as a kid changes since now I'm sortof an adult. Instead I will be sitting on a lawn chair in the street eating bbq'd food, drinking cold beer from a iced garbage can and listening to music. Also yelling at kids. And maybe play some ball if there is a hoop out.

2 comments:

schue said...

Sounds like a good time - I love block parties ... my neighborhood is lame.

El Padrino said...

it was great