Thursday, October 01, 2009

Name your dirty parts

I want to know if woman have a nickname for their genitilia.

Like sometimes I refer to my package as Bee, Bop and Rock Steady. Other times I simply call them the Holy Trinity. For my single most important member I have various names for him, like Woodrow, Swingline, He-Man, Awesome DeSauseege, The Professional, Dr. Doom, Fat Bastard, Senator Wang, King Dong Can, Juicy Fruit, Power-I and Richard Schwinghammer.


Ladies do tell, do you call your vagina Mary Poppins? Or refer to your tits as Thelma and Louise?

Do you have like a name that really isn't a name but more like a place? Like do you refer to your area as the Field of Dreams? Or Honey Town, USA?


I need to know

6 comments:

Los said...

Love some of these names ... I'm using a few if you don't mind.

isiah thompson said...

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

El Padrino said...

anchorman

Meiz said...

You don't need to swing at every single softball Zeke tosses.

isiah thompson said...

don't be a hater dekkke

Christina said...

I just call it my Lady Bits. Sorry I'm not that creative. Although for a man I have heard of the name Purple Headed Warrior. I thought that was pretty funny.