Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fat Girls Need Love Too

I should make fat barbie dolls. And market them. That might make money, because not every broad is growned up to look like a barbie doll. Skinny, size 2 waist, giant 36 boobs, long flowing blond locks, long legs, perfect lil ass. Not all woman look like that. My Barbie would be like 175-200, dark hair, mushy tits that hang a bit low and a flat ass. Not exactly my taste but certainly some other guy's taste. I mean this people are having sex with someone right. The way I see it it will give these girls some confidence. Your not going to look like Barbie so suck it up and either do something about it or be comfortable in your own body. And play with my dolls. I will call them Lardie. Lardie dolls! If I can crank some out for the holiday I can retire by January. Genius!

2 comments:

ToddPacker said...

"Lardie dolls!"

funny

Los said...

You can make a Ken doll, but make him a plumber and call him "Verne."