Thursday, October 29, 2009

Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus

Man it feels good to be back.



HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAA.

What's funny is I could stay in a place like that for a month. Just stupid. That's how I described the beach, just stupid. We took a sailboat out about 2 miles off the coast and I jumped into the Carribean Sea with some goggles. I wouldn't call it snorkeling, or even smart but I did it and it was exhilarating. I saw starfish the size of hubcaps. I saw squid, big squid, I saw big sea cucumbers, beautiful coral, fish of many kinds and those sea urchin things. When I snorkeled in Turks and Caicos it was somewhat controlled and while I saw some awesome aquatic wildlife there I think my latest experience is going to lead me to learn how to Scuba. Coming up for air is such a pain in the ass. I want to become one with the sea. I've decided to take some classes the next time I plan a vacation so that when I get there I'll have couple of dry runs under my belt. Really take this snorkeling shit to the next level. Cuz that's what I'm all about lately.

Taking shit to the next level. You have been warned.

3 comments:

isiah thompson said...

I believe international scuba regulations say that if you're under 5'10" you have to be accompanied by an adult at all times while under the water. Might be a buzzkill.

El Padrino said...

perfect i'm 5'10" with flippers on

Los said...

I loved snorkeling the two times I went ... I'd probably love to scuba at some point.