Thursday, October 08, 2009

Oral Copulation by Force

Finally read exactly what took place in Jack Nicholsan's house on March 10th 1977. God damn Roman Polanski, you are a piece of shit. (Roman Polanski wiki)

I do, however, like seeing/saying/doing "Oral Copulation by Force" and will replace Mango Salsa with that for the time being.

Time to overload on everything pumpkin and apples.

I'm not a soup fan but when I do hanker for a soup Au Bon Pain, despite it's french name, makes some of the tastiest soup in the world. I could bathe in the Broccli Cheddar one.

Speaking of bathing, who knew soap was such a dirty little whore.

Can you get an STD from perusing Facebook?

I don't eat enough Ice Cream. Which I guess is a good thing if I want to remain somewhat skinny. But still, that shit is delicious.

No comments: