Friday, July 30, 2010

Citifield is not a piece of Shea-t

Remember when I reminicsed about Shea Stadium and all it's former glory? Yeah scratch that. Was at Citifield, Shea's replacement, on Wednesday night. Holy fuck what an awesome stadium. HUGE and open filled with better food, beer, concession options. Great sight lines, awesome scoreboards/video boards and wide open concourses. My father would not understand this marvel. He'd wonder what bar tables were doing out in centerfield or how come the seats were so comfortable. I miss Shea but I miss it alot less now.

4 comments:

Christina said...

was that your first visit?

Los said...

I did not miss Veteran's Stadium one bit ... of course the Vet was a toilet, and Shea wasn't so bad.

ToddPacker said...

citi field is great... can't wait to get back there next week

El Padrino said...

yeah first time