Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm back

Missing work for a week then coming back is like getting kicked in the nuts by a four legged animal. It sucks. Then you get in and there is a shitshow going on that apparentely you are responsible for the clean up, you know since you were here last week and all. Then god forbid you mention you are tired. How can you be tired you were on vacation last week? Ok, so what bitch what am I a fucking bear. You think I slept for 7 straight days moron. Just cuz I didn't come in to work doesnt mean I can't be tired. I wanna slap these people with a shit diaper.

2 comments:

Los said...

I wish there was a way to bounce e-mails and calls back to people when you are on vacation so that you aren't overburdened with them ... it takes almost all of the first day just to get caught up on them.

ToddPacker said...

los doesn't have a blackberry i guess