Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mary Jane

Legalize weed. Tax it, earn revenue, control it.
Is Marijauna more harmful than alcohol or cigarettes?

There went the summer. I just failed to get to a clam shack and enjoy some clams. Might still be timem we'll see. I love places like that. Which is why I'm a fan of Ocean City Maryland and the Jersey Shore. We discovered Long Branch, NJ this summer. Nice lil beach thing going on there. I neglect Long Island for some reason. Deservedly so I think.

I just remembered I forget to get fudge from the boardwalk. There is still time!!!!!!

Does Ikea like fucking with their customers or they just think the world was put together with allan keys and compressed wood?

How did they get the Pretzel in the M&M?

1 comment:

Los said...

The best candy bar by far - Take 5. It mixes all the greatest candybar ingredients.