Friday, September 03, 2010

This video is fucking hilarious and sad.

I'm writing this to my wife.

Dear wife of mine, please stop watching The Depserate Housewives of ___________________ (insert city here). I will not watch sportscenter ever again if you agree to not to watch this shitshow. The show produces people like in the video below who are a hazard to society. They are all talentless, fake and phony people (with the exception of that ugly woman who's husband owns that catering hall). They live a lifestyle with hundreds of thousands of dollars in fake money giving people the wrong idea on how to live life and they are all butter faces. Even their bodies are fake. It's the most ridiculous show ever. Everytime you watch it I want to roll a tank in the living room to destroy the TV. And there is like 8 of them.

Also it spawns shit like this:



Make it stop. If Bravo didn't have Top Chef I'd blow up the headquarters.

4 comments:

Heff said...

AMEN, BROTHER !!!!

Hell, blow up Bravo - I'll give you an alibi !

Los said...

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. My wife LOVES these shows ... and that's why we have multiple tvs in the house. I'm actually looking forward to our baby so that my wife will have limited access to that slop.

Christina said...

omg what a train wreck that friggin slob is. i met her in person in a duane reade and she is just as ugly in person as she is on tv. i don't watch that shit or the jersey shore. its all crap.

Spaceman Spiff said...

jersey shore is a saint!