Monday, December 22, 2008

Broken spirit

Seven fishes. Wednesday, about 8pm can't come quick enough. Can't wait to dig in to that crab sauce, those crab legs, the scungili, the stuffed calamari, the lobster tails, stuffed flounder, shrimp salad with baccala, and some mussels marinara.

And this is after a robust antipasto. Man I'm pumped.

Not really into the xmas spirit this year. Just a down year overall. Pile of bills, grandma, job situation isn't as rosey as it could be, obama, russians, terrorists, my xbox360 broke, and also my oven broke. But, I have two legs, two arms and for all intent and purposes I'm normal. Wife's normal, baby is a blessing. So i'm not complaining. From here til xmas I'm turning my xmas spirit on full steam ahead. Choo-choooo!

2 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

Nice job, playboy. Too much time is spent complainig about what we don't have, intstead of being grateful for what we do.

Los said...

Hang in there, El Padrino. 2009 has to be better, right?