Friday, December 05, 2008

Hi Dora

Sorry, I wish sick with some sort of Manchurian disease. Better now.

Sport fans, I post every Friday on one of the premier sports blogs on the web here. Check it out if you like winning money on gambling and general awesomeness.

Non-sports fans how are you? How could you not like sports? Unless your of course a women. Then it's allowable.

Grandma update. Um, in and out is the best way to describe it. Sometimes she is with it sometimes way way way way out of it. So we continue visiting her in the hospital and praying. Aprreciate all your kind words.

I've been trying to guess the 11 secret herbs and spices in KFC's chicken. Big fan by the way. Don't know if they still use it but hell here's my shot. And this is without looking for guesses on the internet.

Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Marjoram, MSG, Parsley Flakes, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Mustard, All Spice, Chili Powder......I should try it to see if it tastes similar.

That's all I got.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Marjoram, MSG, Parsley Flakes, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ground Mustard, All Spice, Chili Powder......I should try it to see if it tastes similar."


You are wrong. I know the ingredients, and will not divulge.

El Padrino said...

sure you do pecos

The Rev said...

Mize knows the secret formula to Coca-Cola too.

Los said...

Yep ... making me hungry ... again.

Anonymous said...

'Bama +10? christ you're a hater.

El Padrino said...

"'Bama +10? christ you're a hater."

push, bookie had it at ll, dont make it seem like it was a blowout

Anonymous said...

lets just say I'm pulling for you to go with Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

"Mize knows the secret formula to Coca-Cola too."


yes

El Padrino said...

"lets just say I'm pulling for you to go with Oklahoma."

i'm just taking the over