Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Ox and Lamb kept time

Best Xmas song ever (not including the Peanuts Christmas Time is Here that's on another planet) is:

The Little Drummer Boy, best performed by......

Harry Simeone Chorale

I love that song like I love big slabs of beef and fresh italian bread. I want to tackle a Xmas tree and roast chestnuts all at the same time. It's the perfect xmas song and sometimes, orchestra's don't get the credit they deserve.

For some reason I like cold weather. I think I'm alone in this when I say I look forward to the winter season. Now, rain and sleet and shit like that I could do without. Snow I like too. Weird. It just doesn't bother me, I'd rather be cold then hot. Cuz If I'm naked and sweating what can I do?

Haven't walked into a mall yet, very proud of myself.

2 comments:

Los said...

I think the Bing Crosby and David Bowie version of Little Drummer Boy is the greatest Christmas "rock" song, followed closely by Father Christmas by the Kinks.

Meiz said...

Bing and Bowie is not a "rock" version, Los. Its sung in rolling fashion, and is the greatest christmas song ever.

I will not argue this.