Thursday, January 22, 2009

i got nothing

Curious Case of Benjamin Button = Forest Gump? just askin. I haven't seen it yet but will soon. I like to watch all the non-gay Oscar nominated movies.

Heath Ledger died a year ago, same day a year later he was nominated for an Oscar.

Hope I dont end up on this blog

What do you think bear meat taste like?

Those, "If you could eat with 10 people on a island who would they be" questions...I don'tlike them. First, 10 people is alot. I don't want to eat with 10 people ever unless there is a xmas tree erected somewhere. Second, what's with the island. Why can't we go over someone's house or eat in a nice restaurant? Just bothers me. Random, I know.

2 comments:

Los said...

If it's the right 10 people, I'm cool with eating with them ... I don't want people who try to "out-do" your story, or people who complain all the time ... just funny, smart people.

The Rev said...

I don't want to eat with 10 people ever unless there is a xmas tree erected somewhere.


Hilarity