Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Sampler

I don't understand mental illnesses.

I can watch Scarface all day everyday and twice on Sunday's. Every line in that movie is quotable.

They are eating Racoon meat in Montrose, Mo.

The Wrestler was fantastic.

Arizona Sweet Tea. Love it.

You guys are reading my food blog right? Updates daily.

I'm contemplating a switch to PS3 just for Blu-Ray purposes. Although the new XBOX 360's will have blu-ray technology. Decisions, decisions.

I've boycotted getting a haircut and am growing a winter beard. I ahve my reasons.

I got some holiday weight to drop.

Sexual harrassment courses at work are funny. I would write them a bit different.

Example:

What did Jimmy do wrong?
A. Shove his penis in Jill's face/rectum.
B. Slap her violently then rip her shirt off.
C. Drag his balls over her face.
D. None of the above, all are acceptable behavior.

8 comments:

Los said...

I'd consider getting the PS3 just for the Blu Ray, especially with my new HD tv ... I'm still playing the heck out of the Wii, though.

Meiz said...

"You guys are reading my food blog right? Updates daily."


Yeah yeah yeah

Anonymous said...

"I got some holiday weight to drop."

Finally!

Keef said...

"You guys are reading my food blog right? Updates daily."


Wouldn't miss it for the world

El Padrino said...

well, i am 29 now york
the days of ordering 7 items from the wendy's menu are almost over

Wii if for children los, i only like it once in awhile

keef/deke, ok, ok just checking

Anonymous said...

Hey, watching a guy eat 30 McNuggets can be a traumatic experience. This admission from you is like closure for me.

Meiz said...

"Wii if for children los"


and mom & dad

Keef said...

Nothing wrong with Wii. Just don't get the cheesy games