Friday, January 02, 2009

Long live Billy Mays

Billy May's is the best. I love those info-mercials. They are so funny. You see what he's hawking now? This Big City Burger contraption, designed to cook mini-burgers. You know what I love about info-mercials. The way they make easy things that we all do everyday in the kitchen look like giant tasks. Flipping burgers is quite easy. I mean if the imbeciles at your local McDonald's can do it so can you. Yet they picture this poor woman, this poor retarded woman flipping the burger out of the pan and spilling grease on the stovetop.

AHH, OH NO! THIS IS SO HARD!!! I NEED A CONTRAPTION WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO FLIP THE BURGER!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!. HAHAHAHAHA. I love it. See for yourself:

1 comment:

Los said...

Billy Mays could probably sell me a turd.