Friday, January 16, 2009

Who ordered the Turdburger?

4 day weekend. That itch on your leg is jealousy.

I want to travel to all 50 states before I die. I'm putting together a list of each state and it's "good side". Taking me longer than I thought. Maybe I'll have it up tonight.

P.S. Arkansas sucks donkey dick.

My XBOX 360 is officially broken. Past the warranty time to fix it for free. Bill Gates will get a turdburger in the mail sometime this week. The decision making process for a new console begins. And don't tell me Wii. Wii is for little boys.

*Editor's note: Wii is fun, don't get me wrong. But it's drunk fun, fanily fun not shut all the lights out and play Call of Duty for 6 hours while a fan blows on the console. Ok. It's not "Finish a Madden season in one sitting" fun. It's just not.

The plane crash thing was incredible. That pilot must be a angel or something. Outstanding job. Pay him, take him out to a steak dinner. Something. Anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see no reason to go outside the five boroughs.

Also, if you get a Wii, you might as well start blogging from the Apple store, move to DUMBO, and enjoy a nice wine spritzer.

The Rev said...

You're gonna find something good about Idaho?

I can only think of potatoes.

Keef said...

"You're gonna find something good about Idaho?"

Boise State blue turf

Los said...

Idaho is only a punchline to a good dirty joke, right?

Meiz said...

Idaho 1


Idaho 2