Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Squirmish

I just, I just feel a little uncomfortable today. I mean he's officially in office. So I'm squirmish. I'm just, unsure I guess is the word. Throw out all the bullshit about the color of his skin because for the most part if any race came across as racist throughout this whole process it is was actually the people of color. But now I'm the racist for saying that so it is what it is.

Unsure because he's unproven, doesn't show a strong love for the country, morals seem off, I can't really grasp anything that he stands for, he's given just about every important post to a Clinton stoolie, strongly considered Hillary Clinton as VP which is enough of an abomination as I can possibly think of and overall I think he lucked into becoming President. I mean the Dems could have trotted out Dead Uncle Bernie and he would have won. It was obvious Bush crushed his own party in this past election and mostly because people gave him a terrible approval rating. Not saying he was perfect but the way he's being pictured heading out of office is not something I would wish upon anyone. I mean let's just say he deserves better. Hopefully time will tell he was not as bad as people think or thought.

Either way it's time to move. Just couldn't not talk about it. It's kind of all over TV and stuff.

4 comments:

Los said...

You have good and bad people with every race - think KKK.

Bush did the same thing when he became president, overloading his cabinet with conservatives ... it happens with every president.

El Padrino said...

yeh but they werent rejects, it's one thing to load the cabinet with your party but with clinton retreads?

oh sure, listen there are white people out there that are racist for sure, just seemed like today was more about race and black history than it was about inagurating the 44th president

The Rev said...

So can we count on you for the 2012 re-election campaign?

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's the media slurpfest that's making you uncomfortable. If Tom Brokaw and friends are going to suck the guy off for the next four years then he can pretty much do whatever he wants, right? Hopefully he doesn't read his own press.