Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good times.

Man what a great night out Saturday night. We went to Johnny Utah's in midtown for my cousin's birthday. It was a cool place, it features a big ass mechanical bull in the middle of the joint. It's pretty funny seeing people getting tossed off that thing every minute. I drank an awful lot. I mean an AWFUL LOT. But was still able to wake up alive and even went on my normally scheduled Sunday and played football. I guess I am a alcoholic professional. The wife is most certainly proud. Some drinks consumed:

Corona, Patron, Jack Daniels, Jameson, cheap tequilla shots, Kamikaze shots, and Jagermeister.

That's like a liquid Heath Ledger. Damn I should be dead.

Good times.

2 comments:

Los said...

You are just well-conditioned ... it's kind of being like a marathon-runner, except instead of running, you drink a lot ...

El Padrino said...

good point, i'm an athlete