Friday, March 06, 2009

Mango Salsa

Bronchitis is a good diet.

The best diet however is a toothache or any kind of oral surgery (wisdom teeth, root canal, extraction, etc.)

I love how the old guy is talking about the Chris Brown/Rihanna thing like he's up on it. Settle down old guy. You can be hip if you want to.

30 Rock is the only network show I watch. I do watch Office re-runs though.

Twitter is some weird shit but I'm on it if anyone cares.

Apollo 13 is a very good movie. Kings of Queens makes me laugh and the Price is Right is just not the same since Bob left. Just clearing up some sick TV viewing.

I can smell the grass in the outfield.....baseball is upon us.

I was thinking if I went totally gray I'm just gonna rock it. Fuck hair dye. Shit looks unnatural and harmful.

Nerds. Bumpy. Jelly. Beans.

No comments: