Friday, March 20, 2009

Mango Salsa

Why am I not at home watching the March Madness right now?

My summer loafers, khakis, blue shirt, light leather jacket. First day of spring.
I walk outside this morning. It's snowing. Good one Jehovah. Your a funny cat.

So a pack of vagrant drug dealers moved in across the street about two weeks ago. About 1am Sat morning the wife tells me undercover DT cars and about 6 squad cars roared up the block and rounded them up. She's scared now. I told her to relax. They ain't Mexican druglords. Nothing a lousiville slugger to the face won't fix. Besides, we have an army in that neighborhood.

Everyone sign up for Twitter. It's micro-blogging.

Facebook is for people living in the past. And also for nosey people. Gossip beeyotches.

Ladies do you name your tits? Just asking.

1 trillion dollars would be sweet

You ever get so hungry that you actually fell the acids in your belly eating your stomach inside out. Or is it me.

Meetings on Friday's should be banned. Dead serious about that.

Everyone see Barack Obamer is still out there on the election trail. Leno, picking NCAA games, parties every week....pssst. Barack. You won. Get to work because the people you picked for the cabinet I wouldn't pick any of them to change a fucking light bulb. So stop leaving them alone to say dumb things and skirt tax laws.

1 comment:

Los said...

I have a Twitter account ... just really haven't figured out how to use it yet.