Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fuck it i aint afraid to say i love my wife

Since I don't celebrate Valentine's Day becuase it's fake I will do little things here and there to remind my lady that I love her greatly. I'll start by writing some stuff here. Fast forward to the end and call me a faggot in the comments if you don't want to read some sappy shit. Onward.

My lady,

If I sit back and think about it, I realize that you mean alot more to me than I would have ever imagined. My lover. My friend. You just knows me. In more ways than I can imagine. I'll be thinking of something, in the silence of my own head, and before I can ever get it out you'll say what I'm thinking. And that can be over a couple of days. All my feelings for you have intensified the minute you gave birth to our daughter. And how you've handled her, so far has been amazing. I am so grateful that I married the right woman. So many marriages are shams, to even believe in something like marriage is a giant step but to do it, figure it out somewhat and enjoy it is something totally different. I feel that way now. Hopefully, cuz I know you read my blog from time to time, you see this and it makes you smile. (hopefully it also makes you horny).

To my wife, I'm still in love with you.

The End.

7 comments:

Christina said...

what did you do? lol

j/k very cute. i hope my hubby feels the same way about me still.

ToddPacker said...

nice post, ep

Steph said...

Very nice! Hope you score some extra points.

Los said...

Someone's getting some tonight.

El Padrino said...

aw shit

Anonymous said...

Like a lil bitch...

Keef said...

Did you look up ROMANCE?