Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stand up on those 100 pound drumsticks

I know you guys have heard this schtick before but due to the events that occured this morning you'll have to indulge me for a minute.

Fuck fat people.

This bitch this morning almost shattered my god damn hip trying to fit her 300 pound ass in a seat between myself and the partition. Fat people should be forced to stand unless there are two seats avaialble, that are next to each other. This should be a rule. I will write my congressman. I got a kid god damn it. I don't want my hip broken. Gravy eating mongrel. I do not feel sorry for you, I hope you all die from gout. Can't even see your god damn elbows. You got a baby vagina on your arm where your elbow supposed to be. This is bullshit.

Apologies to my fat friends. This is not personal, strictly business.

3 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

fat people are needed for comic relief, cant get rid of them

Los said...

Gravy's not so bad, is it?

Steph said...

Really fat people tend to piss me off too. Thankfully I can still see my elbows.