Wednesday, January 06, 2010

more

Build a smoker.

Something about building something. It's in our DNA. Our meaning a man. And I'm a man. So I will do hours of research and that will probably be the end of it. Because do you know what else is in our DNA? Laziness.

Engage someone in a fistfight, it's been awhile.

Wow, last fight I was involved in was probably 8 years ago. At some bar. I don't even remember the circumstances. But I can't just wait around for a fight to come along, I have to make one happen. Don't want my skills to erode. God forbid I need to spring into action I'll be way too rusty and my family might get kidnapped because of it.

Get a two year subscription to the WSJ. I'm tired of buyin it.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Play Lotto more. Ya never know.

My dad played the number everyday and never won more than a couple of hundred bucks. I thought it was a waste. Then Mega Millions came around and this parking attendant won like 150MM and he was a spanish peasant. So, hey ya never know. (I think he is dead now from coke and strippers but still).

Open up a wing joint.

I want to open up a wing joint so bad but I am scared of the scenario "if I quit my job and it fails then what". Location, location, location. There is nothing to eat in Jersey City. Yet there are many business here. I think if I opened up a wing joint here it would do well. I make good wings. Mild, Hot, Shut you mouf, BBQ, Asian. Those would be the sauces. And fresh cut fries, grilled corn and maybe some hush puppies. I don't know. I haven't finished the menu yet. Nor have I secured any sort of financing. This is just a dream. One day my friends I will own an establishment where you come in, you eat good, you pay little, and you leave in good spirits.

Perfect the footlong mozzarella stick recipe.

Been working on this sucker for years. A footlong of love. Each morsel as good as the one before it. You'll see.

1 comment:

Los said...

Good wings and good beer ... and good sports on big tvs ... that recipe can't fail.