Saturday, March 27, 2010

almonds

Did I post pictures from Jamaica? I went in October, thought I did. Anyway I wanted post soemthing to alleviate the stress the previous post has caused people. This is me and Wolf attempting to crack open an almond. See almonds, unbeknownest to me, have a hard shell fruit over it's exterior shell. Right so it's a shell, fruit, shell, nut. Quite fascinating. The fruit gets destroyed most of the time when these get prcessed but it taste like a sour canape. Which is like a spanish grape. Good times.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

is that a double mitt or a mitt and shadow in that first pic?

Los said...

Hmmmph ... I never ever knew he shell, fruit, shell, nut piece with regards to almonds ... I'm intrigued.