Monday, March 08, 2010

Catching up

Been busy lately, got promoted and they said they would delegate more work to me. They were not lying.

What the fuck with the 3d shit? Wasn't this like 20 years ago. Why do I have to wear these glasses? If they shoot in 3D the glasses should be extinct. I'm not a nerd. But this has gone too far. I refuse to wear silly looking glasses.

Offal. Look it up.

When I was selling pot way back when my distributor, sort of speak, was a big fat white dude with a great beard. He owned a likka* sto* and reminded me of that likka sto worker character in the movie "Superbad". The one who had to mop up the mess. His name was Carl. Carl, if your still alive. You rocked bro. You rocked.

Asparagus makes everyones pee smell funny except mine. I want my pee to smell funny too.

Anyone have a sibling? Aren't they so fucking annoying.

I should be eating way more ice cream than I do. I mean I never fucking eat it. Why? I don't understand. It's so good.

Does anyone have a problem with guys who growing up had a name like JJ or JP or DJ yet they still answer and respond to that name. Like use your given name man. Your 36 years old now. JP doesnt fly anymore. Unless your name is fucked up like Jumbo or something. Then slap your mom.

Baseball. Real soon.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I still call my hubby JJ!! but he's 32 so he has 4 more years according to you lol.

yes siblings are annoying.

i wish i was a pot dealer, i'd have way more money.

you shoulda smoked pot then went to see the 3D....much more fun.

ice cream is fab but it makes flab!

Los said...

I had a neighborhood friend who was called "BJ." Swear to God ... his parents called him that ... how embarrassing.