Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Things that really twist my sack #45

Toaster Ovens. On the surface toaster ovens seem like a tremendous idea. And they are. But over saturation of the product has turned this little genius ideas into lil hot boxes of hate. I hate them. They suck. They incinerate everything within 10 minutes, there is no in between. The dials are not precise. The crumbs, if not cleared out every day, burn and smell and need to be cleaned. The tray it comes with does the same thing except worse. It stains, burns, needs washing, etc. This fucking toaster oven is like a goddamn baby. I wouldn't be surprised if it asked me for milk one day. Black and Decker is the manufacter but it's not there fault. They make a fine cordless screwdriver so I can't hate on them. And I've had other toaster ovens. They are all the same. The prior one I had I was trying to broil some cheese on a pizza and the glass door exploded. No lie. Shit exploded. Fucking toaster ovens are on the list of things that really twist my sack.

4 comments:

Christina said...

i love my toaster oven!

El Padrino said...

just wait, he'll turn on you

Keef said...

Don't buy B&D food products. B&D is a big name, but their products are shit. Cuisenart toaster ovens are decent.

Los said...

I agree - I have a real sh*tty toaster oven. I hate it. I once tried to buy a microwave/toaster oven combination from QVC - never received it. I hate QVC.