Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Don't Act Like Your Not Impressed.

The results are in. The El Pad went a hearty 7-2 on last week's play.
2-1 in the college ranks with a near perfecto if Clemson hits the extra point, who knows what happens and a robust 5-1 for the Pro's only marred by a over pick in the Chief/Bengal game.

That is a good start.

Few thoughts on the NFL from the past week.

Eagles are back. Fuck!
Nice output from the re-vamped Lions offense.
Mike Williams, where have you gone?
Reggie Bush, looked very good. Houston hello!
208 times. David Carr got sacked since he started for the Texans. Add 5 more.
Machine Bell in Denver is a go.
John Hall looks like Plummer with that mustasche.
Sterling Sharpe still can't move his neck.
Fantasy disapointment: Jake Delhomme & Kevin Jones
Mangini is really fat. What the fuck does Belichik feed these guys?
Crennel, Weiss, Mangini! They are all really fat and Mangini is only 35!!

Eli will be fine. I realized becasue of Peyton alot of people hate the Mannings.
Unfortunately Eli included. So he gets the hate too. I have to admit out of all 32 teams in the league I realize he's not the first guy you take if your building a team but he's in the top 10 at the very least (top 5 for me).

8 comments:

The Rev said...

"Eagles are back. Fuck!"
Best quote I've seen all day!

Charlie Weis even had the stomach surgery... and he's still fat!

Thank you for your picks. On your recommendation, I took LSU, the Bengals, and the Chargers, and had a 3 for 3 weekend. A beer or two is on me if we ever meet up.

The Rev said...

And you're catching the Eagles with one of the starting corners injured. I'm a little worried that your wideouts will have an easier time now.

El Padrino said...

Rev i'm glad i put some dough in your pocket, anytime....
yes, one day
i've actually been in philly quite a bit....so one day soon

Lito is out. Well it's still your home opener so i think it will still be tough.

Los said...

I should've listened more to you, El Padrino - won't make the same mistake again.

Eric said...

I'm starting to come around on the whole Manning family. The commercials are working on me, there always pretty entertaining and it's hard to hate someone that's willing to goof on himself so much.

Anonymous said...

I feel like I need to borrow some testicles to comment on this post...

All I know is my Steelers won YAY!

Spaceman Spiff said...

i NEED this weeks college picks

El Padrino said...

well you'll have to wait til fri
although i am loading up on WVU on thurssday night

that's a given
-16 at home, slaton got snuffed by maryland during the recruiting process and he will make them pay!