Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mango Salsa

HUGE Mets win last night, game 1 is important in a 5 game series. Faint of heart need not apply for any Mets game this October. They are all going to be like this. But our bullpen is best so that's good.

I'm off from work tomorrow so eat my shorts.

Don't look now but the Dow Jones is at a all-time high. So high it could touch the sky. Many people with fancy college degrees thought this would never happen. Shows what they know.

College Degrees: OVERRATED.

Don't forget El Padrino's weekly betting column runs on this blog every Friday http://sonsofkc.blogspot.com/ as well as an occasional column related to sports.
It's a fantastic blog with real people who can write and have strong opinions on sports.

Those dudes from Long Island that were in the Brazil plane crash are screwed.
Brazilian officials are not letting them leave the country.....it seems as if they are blaming them for the crash that killed 155 people. Link is here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/10-05-2006/news/crime_file/story/458530p-385843c.html

Large Tea, lemon 3 sugars. I say that every am to the coffee cart guy on 7th and 49th st.
Just giving you a peek in my world.

Whatever happend to the spinach thing? Can we eat it? I enjoy spinach. I need to know.
Also, is SARS still out there? Anthrax? WMD? Can I get an update on what I have to worry about please?

I took up two seats on the subway this am because I was angry. Fuck the world my nuts need a seat to bitch. Stand!

No work Monday! Columbus Day! I love that ginny fuck!

Guy at work today is sporting a mohawk. Really? What, did you lose a bet or something. When did this become ok? A mohawk while working in an office in a Fortune 500 company? Ok. You'll get ahead in life. Moron.

I hate the gollum. He deserves a whole post.

Til next time.

9 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

FBI is investigating the spinach, looking into 2 companies i think. they have pretty much ruled out foul play, just think the spinach was handled improperly. i still havent touched any spinach or any other bagged salad

El Padrino said...

i wonder what popeye thinks

Spaceman Spiff said...

i think hes immune to stuff like e. coli, that bitch olive oil needs to watch out tho

El Padrino said...

olive oil needs a burger in her life

Fairmaiden327 said...

Loved the random bits like what you order in the morning. Gollum needs his own post huh? Can't wait. Have a great day at home tomw. My firm is open Monday. God what did I do to deserve this?

Los said...

I thnk Chad Johnson is bringing the mohawk back ... thankfully...

By the way, you forgot to mention the Bird Flu ... is that still relevent, or do I need to pay more visits to the watercooler?

El Padrino said...

yeah the bird flu
do i worry about that too?
i think we all need to know

also mad cow disease, answer now!

iamunstoppable said...

at least you called the Mets series right, eh?

yeehaw detroit!!

Fairmaiden327 said...

I thought you were latin, like me, WTF.