Monday, October 30, 2006

Mango Salsa

Time for the critically acclaimed Mango Salsa!

Went to a wedding this past weekend. It was a cousin of mine. Wasn't bad.
We don't really talk, ever. But we have the same last name (not anymore) so
you have to come out and support the family tree.

Cocktail hour food was nice. Dinner was pretty good. But what blew me away was the
venetian hour dessert's. That shit was off the heezeee for sheezzeee!
Warm banana's in Grand Marnier over ice cream. Hot waffles with ice cream.
Millions of pastries, gelato, fruits, chocolate fountain for dipping all kinds of bad things for you and Irish coffees. A+

Three weeks me and the boyz hit up the mystique of Lambeau Field. Can't wait.

I think I'm going to write a "If I ruled the world" post. I have some ideas that need to be heard. Like 4 day work weeks and optional topless days.

Do people that listen to IPOD's or Discman's very loud bother you?
I hate that. I listen to my shit loud only if I'm walking down a street or something like that.
In an elevator or crowded subway I listen to it at a volume that only I can hear.
Keep your shitty music to yourself.

Short and sweet. More to come this week........

17 comments:

Martin VanNostrand said...

You should hook up with Miez when you hit the frozen tundra and get in on the Friday afternoon drinks and rap tunes.

Fairmaiden327 said...

EP hugs brotha from anotha motha. Enough ebonics bro. Fucking hilarious topless notion. And I also lower it in elevators, etc. Yes, I fucking sold-out -- will address that shortly. I'm quite curious as to how you'd rule the world.

El Padrino said...

getting there sat
but maybe something can be arranged

fm- curiosity killed the cat

Fairmaiden327 said...

No shit. I'm on my 2nd life.

El Padrino said...

Patriots

Steph said...

Agreed. A four day week sounds awesome to me. Bring that shit on.

Los said...

If you ruled the world, would one of your acts be to eliminate Michael Irvin from ESPN?

El Padrino said...

Yes Los.

And Steph, 10 4 day work weeks is the way to go

Fairmaiden327 said...

Morning.

El Padrino said...

tuesday

blah

Fairmaiden327 said...

I love this avatar EP, he looks hot and we all know he's a dog. Ahhh the power of a good photo. I will have my same photo pasted for 10 years.

Fairmaiden327 said...

I need something. Talk about Gollum.

El Padrino said...

he's in rare form today
i wanna stab him
he's talking alot of nonsense today
just meaningless drivel
it's like talking to a baby

Fairmaiden327 said...

Please do this for me and I'll pick up lunch someday.

Find out his "status", then say you have a chick who'll go out with him, but the caveat is if she finds out he talks too much she may freak out, rambo-style. Please?

El Padrino said...

he's married
it was arranged
him and some fugly ass pollack
disgusting

Fairmaiden327 said...

That wasn't the point. The point was to call him on his crap. Grrrr. Forget it.

El Padrino said...

listen, i dont want to talk to him more than i have to