Monday, October 02, 2006

Serious 7

Series 7. It's a license. A license to trade securities. A stockbroker license.

No I'm not a stockbroker but I am studying to take the exam just to have it (it will help me in my profession). I haven't been studying so hard but with three weeks til the date that I take it, I'm ramping up my efforts.

This means I won't be frequenting the blogs to the right as often as I normally do. Also posting will be more sporadic and few. So bear with me please. I'm trying to become a millionaire.
Don't take it personal. It's hard enough the Mets are in the playoffs and I won't be getting any normal sleep the next (hopefully) few weeks.

This has been a public service announcement by El Padrino.

6 comments:

Los said...

Good Luck, El Padrino - we understand.

Fairmaiden327 said...

My sis took and passed this. You will cut everyone outta your life. You will have no life. You will not enjoy sports game. Your wife will not get laid. See you on line in about 2 days. Hugs and love. BTW, the Pablo Escobar pic has taken its toll. xoxo

El Padrino said...

you mean i need a new pic?
aw man
i thought i can ride it thru xmas

Steph said...

Do what ya gotta do. We'll still be here when you get back.

Good luck.

iamunstoppable said...

well i'll definitely be gone and will never talk (write) to you again. we are all betrayed by your selfish example to "better" yourself.

think of the children!!

on the other hand.. you're gonna be like Boiler Room! sweet! (but dont call me trying to dump bullshit stocks)

ToddPacker said...

Good luck on the S7. I feel your pain, my brother went into hibernation to study for it and he was able to pass on his first try.