Thursday, March 08, 2007

Her vazhïn hang like sleeve of wizard's robe

Please read this entire post in the voice of "Borat".

I think it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The only gray area for me was the naked slap fight between him and the fat guy he rolls with, other than that. Pure comedic genius. Please see it. A few of my favorite parts include (spoiler alert) :

When he was in the jewish bed and breakfast, throwing money at the roaches.....

The whole etiquette bit was great, the bag of shit, the hooker, oh man just great.

The rodeo guy explaining to him about muslims and what he looks like.

The hotlanta bit with the kids playing craps which led to this gem of a line at the hotel :

"What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside. We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night. So, uh, bang bang, skeet skeet, nigga. Just a couple of pimps, no hos. "

Many many more, go rent, go buy, go watch!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Anyone see that show Scarred on MTV and MTV 2. Holy shit. Those are some fucked up injuries. By the way MTV is genius for doing this. They never seem to amaze me. MTV is must see TV at all times. Anyway here's a synopsis of the show....

"Every scar has a story. Inspired by the popular user generated clips of crashes, wipeouts and accidents that permeate the internet, Scarred is an inside look at some of the most gruesome scars from around the country. Each week, we'll track down some of these makeshift stunt men and women to find out what went wrong, what happened in the hospital, and how they got Scarred. This show is almost too painful to watch."

I love easter candy, best holiday candy hands down.

Also the awesomeness that is "300" comes out today. I suggest you be on it.
300 official website

6 comments:

Spaceman Spiff said...

king leonidas was the phantom in phantom of the opera

The Rev said...

HALLO U S AND A!

WE SUPPORT YOUR WAR OF TERROR!

Steph said...

That movie is fucking hilarious and i especially liked when he ended up with the fat dudes nuts on his chin :P

Los said...

I let my parents borrow the Borat dvd ... should be an interesting conversation about the movie.

Mama en Fuego said...

I can't wait to get Borat on DVD.

I might use my free movie tickets from work to go check out 300, it looks pretty awesome.

El Padrino said...

i figured step would like that part

los- make sure it's over dinner or something

spiffer with the broadway tidbit of the day

db- speak up if you see it before me

rev- rollin