Monday, March 19, 2007

Man Cave

Here's how my man cave would be set-up.

Giant 60-in flat LCD hanging on main wall.

Surronded by 4 Flat 32" LCD TV's. Two on each wing.

Computer station with laptop access for up to three laptops.

Of course, surround sound speakers.

Stadium style recliners, with cup holders, small snack tray in the middle of each.

Putting green.

NBA JAMZ video arcade, Golden Tee, Touch Screen Games, Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Foosball table, XBOX 360 (on 5th TV along side wall) and WII console.

Full Kitchenette/Bar with beer on tap, this must include a brick sytle oven.

Fridge loaded with other beers and food items.

Direct access route to Weber grill in backyard.

Soda dispenser and also the pizzeria style juice dispenser's.

A gumball machine.

A man can dream can't he?

12 comments:

ToddPacker said...

things you might have forgotten about:

giant meat-locker type refrigerator

separate TV dedicated to the spice channel

poker table

booze/beer storage room

staff of biel-look-alike servants

the divorce papers

Crassius Maximus said...

Perhaps a large bong...Y'know, for people who get down like that...Me of course, not being one of them.

El Padrino said...

"separate TV dedicated to the spice channel"

genius

crass---- i like where your head's at

BG said...

El Pad...

I love the "Man Cave" specs!

And although "a seperate TV dedicated to the Spice Channel" is a MUST and "a large bong" would be an excellent addition...

what about a massage area...hosted by Stacy Keibler (or a look-a-like)who works on demand...oh, and of course there would be happy endings!

Mama en Fuego said...

You forgot the stripper pole with disco lights.

Mama en Fuego said...

PS - How's Mrs El P doing with the pregnancy?

Los said...

Dude, I am salivating!!!!

Don't forget the megatouch machine, and the Jagermeister tap!

El Padrino said...

she's good db thanks for asking
(just bad back pain)

when i say good i mean

1. not sick ne more
2. not fat (only gained 3 lbs. so far)
3. happy (usually, meaning no mood swings where she'll yell at me for an hour then cry for no real reason)

El Padrino said...

down los, down!

wolf- i like where your heads at as well

Mama en Fuego said...

El P - I would recommend she ask her doctor if it's okay to use ThermaCare heat wraps. I carried one in my purse at all times, it was the only thing that kept me from going homicidal. They are good for 8 hours and they really take the edge off of back pain.

Besides that I would say try a pregnancy massage. They cost more but they are very worth it.

I was lucky enough to have a pool where I could go be weightless for a while and take the strain off my back.

I am glad to hear she isn't feeling sick. My mood swings weren't all that bad while I was pregnant. It was the first 8 weeks of my daughters life where I was a mess.

Steph said...

No bathroom? Interesting.

Mama en Fuego said...

Steph - I think that's what the putting green is for..*snark*