Tuesday, March 06, 2007

What's up with it, Vanilla face?

Lordz of Beerz is a new Beer blog I started along with some LOV members.
It will chronicle the many beers I consume as well as other beers other guys may consume.
Today was the first post so I'm giving it an advertisement.

Also let me introduce one of my biz-yoz who started his own blog. Check him out here : Wolf
Cat from Brooklyn I chill wit.

Also busy tryin to revamp the tshirt site linked to the left (Tjokes.com).
I've noticed a little more traffic than usual so I'm paying attention to that again.

Oh last thing, don't forget to pick up Borat today.

4 comments:

BG said...

El Pad...
Thx for the plug doggie!!
The LOV has branched out to birth LOB?? Very interesting, maybe 2moro night we should hit the Brooklyn Beer Distributor and peruse the locals and rare imports...I'm a competitor, so want to contribute in any way possible.

El Padrino said...

wolf i've tasted all the brooklyn beers cept for 2 of them

i actually have to mail a 12pk to tampa fl to a friend of mine

BG said...

Well El Pad, Then I have some catching up to do...I'll have to grab a new brew in honor of the new brew crew - LOB.

Los said...

I bought Borat today - $13.99 at Circuit City ... a bargain if you ask me.