Monday, March 05, 2007

Hot Route

I just wanted to throw something up cuz I'm sick of looking at Tuesday's post. Since that day however my work as increased greatly. Not so much from the market volatility but overall in other areas too. I'm a busy man.

I'll have something shortly, wanna talk about my juvenile delinquencies......

Stay Tuned.

Oh yeah, one quick thing.

I've mentioned it before but I need to again. To the guy/girl who walks into the elevator and presses the button that's already lit up. Die. Just contract the worst diesease and die. you don't deserve Earth.

6 comments:

ToddPacker said...

"you don't deserve Earth"

that's a good one... i'm going to try and mix that into my everyday vocabulary

El Padrino said...

you should tp

Anonymous said...

"you don't deserve Earth". solid.

Also try "you're a waste of skin".

I've always liked that one.

BG said...

El Pad...I Feel you on the unnecessary elevator button pressing. Also, I can't wait for the juvie's!

El Padrino said...

waste os skin taken into advisement

king, stay tuned

Los said...

You should punch her in the adams apple and grab her junk.