Wednesday, July 11, 2007

beer and meat

Democrats make me sick

what does this guy know that we dont

My beer rotation currently looks like this:

Corona (summertime), Sam Adams summer ale, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Brooklyn 55' Pennant Ale, Brooklyn Lager, DAB (Dortmunder), and Peroni.

The fucking news is depressing out there.

Now I really don't read but I bought this book because i enjoy travel and travelling and I would like to hit up many many places. I recommend it.
1000 places to see before you die

They got some cool shit in here And even though I'm more interested in what I can do in the states I do want to get around to Italy, every island I can see and Europe (and Australia).
Fuck the muslim shit I want no part of that.

Mama En Feugo (who's linked on the right) is into photography. So this link is for her.
cool nyc phot blog, just keep hitting previous to see more pics

fur dem texas boys that think ny aint got good bbq
i can get anything, i repeat, ANYTHING in nyc

this harry potter shit is nuts, i've never seen any of these movies
should I? isnt it for the chitlins?

man a chipwhich sounds real good right about now

18 comments:

iamunstoppable said...

say no to HP. fuck him and his naked horse pics.

El Padrino said...

word.

iamunstoppable said...

wait, not like "fuck him", but "fuck 'em", ya know?


crap.

ToddPacker said...

never seen any of the HP movies...

chipwhich is the real deal

Tyler said...

I'm telling you El P, it's all about the Sierra Nevada Summerfest. Too bad you live in New York cuz it's on sale for $11.99 at BevMo, but they don't ship to NY.

El Padrino said...

i'll find it t-baby, no worries

Fairmaiden327 said...

Hey EP, just wanted to say hi. Back from the dead.

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie. Big Potter movie fan.

Spaceman Spiff said...

HP movies get better each time, i read the books too, but not gonna support weazy's battle on LOV

Mama en Fuego said...

Sweet, thanks for thinking of me El P.

El Padrino said...

deke had no idea

spiff me neither

no dobut mama

whoa, look what the cat dragged in

Crassius Maximus said...

Hell yeah on the BBQ, dem Hill country boys look like they know how to do it. The trick is for me to find a pasta house that makes it as good as I can (and you boyz back east) somewhere here in Texas.

And for my non Italian homeboys here in the DFDub, the Mutherfuckin' Olive Garden is not real Italian food Gotdamnit!

El Padrino said...

olive garden = teethy blow job

just terrible, i feel your pain crasssssss

ToddPacker said...

olive garden is terrible

Spaceman Spiff said...

olive garden is terrible said in a bill walton voice

Mama en Fuego said...

El P - you really need to try a better Mexican beer like Dos XX Amber.

Crass the only thing I like at Olive Garden is their salad, it's like crack to me. Other than that it's too ... there isn't really a word for it. It's so blatately Americanized it's not fair to even call it italian food.

Los said...

I'm not sure if I should start watching or reading Harry Potter, either. Everybody's doing it, apparently. I think we are the only 2 left.

El Padrino said...

"El P - you really need to try a better Mexican beer like Dos XX Amber."

oh mama, you know i tried this
and i do like it


but in the summer a ice cold rona with some lime is hard to beat as far as refreshing goes