Monday, July 02, 2007

shower me with gifts minions

Yesterday was the baby shower. Got lots of shit. High chairs, swings, tubs, diapers and all that shit. Great job by all. I would have liked maybe some new grilling tongs or a couple of polo's but hey I understand it's not for me. Looking at the pile of stuff in the empty room in my apartment is making me realize we dont have much time life. Nervous? No. More like aniticipating.
Anyway while the View was at the shower I put on a bbq back at Unc's house for the fellas. It was glorious. Hot, but glorious. Here's a pic.














No we didnt eat raw Italian sausage. I cooked them. Menu was S&P (sausage and peppers), polish kilebasa and brats. For dinner later that afternoon when the ladies came back we had filet mignons, grilled red taters, string bean salad, pasta salad, cayenne shrimp, a couple of focaccia's and rigatoni carbonara.


A+.


First of the the S&P was off the meat rack hotter than a Biggie track. If food were used as currency I'd use the S&P has fifty dollar bills. Yup. Grant's son.
So Corona's, Stella's some red sangria and regular red wine were the beverage options. All that was missing were some waitresses. If they would work for S&P maybe I'd hire them next time.

9 comments:

ToddPacker said...

S&P is always a nice choice....

if you got a diaper genie in the shower loot, bring it back... those things suck

Spaceman Spiff said...

whats on the menu for the 4th

El Padrino said...

Skirt steaks, chicken kabobs and beer

El Padrino said...

come on down

Mama en Fuego said...

Please tell me you had lots of saurkraut and spicy mustard for the bosi's.

Grilled bosi with kraut, spicy mustard and an ice cold Beck's.... ::drool::

Mama en Fuego said...

Forget the diaper genie, we got the Diaper Champ, much better product. If you got a wipes warmer, I'd trade that thing in. I used mine once before it dried out all the wipes then I was pissed it ruined a whole box of wipes. I used the hell out of cloth diapers for burp towels. Forget that fancy shit, it doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

EP - let baby EP run around like nature intended.

Crassius Maximus said...

In an absolute shocker, an Ito-American konws how to get down when it comes to eating. Man, what a menu, dawg.

Los said...

Nothing like a good summer bbq - I'm cookin' up some ribs for my brother's party on Friday ... can't wait!