Monday, July 23, 2007

The Summer Wind

R&R

Pa this past weekend. Up by the Poconos. Town called Lake Ariel in a gated community called "The Hideout". It's a nice little getaway. Only about 2-3 hours away. We took a chance on going with the miz el pad being 9 months pregnant but it worked out ok. No woods baby for us.

Plus the guys need a mental break too ya know, I mean I realize your carrying an extra 30 lbs and all but 10 months is a long time for us too. Jus sayin'.

This past weekend included:
Beer, tennis, wiffle ball, basketball, fishing, bike riding, bbq'n, horseshoes, and Bocce Ball .

Good times.

Short and sweet, I got TPS up my ass lately.....

12 comments:

Crassius Maximus said...

Nice. She's about spill, so you must be juiced, El P.

El Padrino said...

yup

Anonymous said...

You had to link Bocce?

Do people not know what it is?

El Padrino said...

guessing some may not know

Crassius Maximus said...

Non Italians might not know what Bocce is...

Sincerely, The Olive Garden

Los said...

Now that sounds like a good weekend ... of course, if you add beer to anything, it sounds good.

Anonymous said...

so your telling me "fragile" isn't italian?

El Padrino said...

negative

Anonymous said...

the fragile line/joke is from A Christmas Story

Anonymous said...

but at least tell me the never-ending salad and bread sticks combo is a real italian creation.

Steph said...

I thought Bocce was a type of cheese so thanks for clearing that up.

Superstar said...

OK I thought the Pochonos was a fictional place...Poke-in -the-nose???
*giggles*
I am such a blonde!!!