Monday, January 07, 2008

I wish.... you had..... more time

You guys are lucky. I'm going to post more.
See despite what some of you might think I am busy at work most of the day.
But I found a way to blog and not miss out on too much TPS (Office Space ref).

Open the blogger, click NEW POST.
Any thoughts throughout the day get jotted down on the blank new post canvas and voila!

A POST is born.

So whatever shit that I think of throughout the day that pops in my head, you'll know about it.

Long winded and compounded posts that require more thought, research and spell check are no longer welcome. Unless one day I feel like a Hemmingway.

Also I never use spell check so if it's wrong I dont care.
Also I usually dont re-read the posts so that goes for grammatical errors as well.
Paint me a rebel I just love free-form writing.

Til tomorrow!

P.S. - every title this entire year will be a movie reference, if you know it feel free to guess so in the comments if you dont give a fuck ce' la ve.

P.S.S i dont know what ce' la ve means, just felt right.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin' ol' Eli iz turnin' the corner...called a great game yesterday..and Dallas better not nap none...

El Padrino said...

damn straight
coming for them boys

Crassius Maximus said...

That's life.....

Spaceman Spiff said...

man on fire

Anonymous said...

c'est la vie.



I believe.

Anonymous said...

That's life...

Anonymous said...

"I'm thinkin' ol' Eli iz turnin' the corner...called a great game yesterday..and Dallas better not nap none..."



Don't even think for one minute that Eli was calling anything in that game.

Does Coughlin even let him audible, yet?

The Rev said...

Go Giants. I'm for anyone beating the Cowboys.

I was in Brooklyn and NYC yesterday. Stopped by Bergen's Bagels for a dozen to take home, then hit Katz's Deli on the lower east side for lunch. Then went to Nat Sherman's for smokes.

Thought you'd appreciate that.

El Padrino said...

rev that's a nice day

and deke Eli audibles all the time
the TD to Amani was an audible

El Padrino said...

that's life


got it