Monday, January 07, 2008

When in doubt... fuck

I want ribs, but from like memphis or kansas. Which state is more prominent for the ribs?
I make some good ribs. I don't know if they are as good as Memphis ribs but I try.
I dont know what makes them so speacial but I'd like too.
Texas makes good brisket I hear. I can dig that.


A superflu sounds bad.


"How was your weekend"
"Too short"
hahahahahhahhaa
no. not funny. die.


I may or may not write a book on office talk.
No serious.


I heard Hillary's is bigger than Bill's.
She really makes me sick. Call me sexist but yesterday she proved why no women can be elected president. Fucking crying cuz running a campaign is TOO HARD. STFU.

Hollywood is more concerned about the Golden Globes and the Oscars than they are about the writers themselves. Oh no I won't be able to wear $5,000 worth of shit and pose for pictures if they don't strike a deal!!!! Humps.


The Holland Tunnel blows.

5 comments:

Los said...

I LOVE ribs - and I know that I'm not getting the best ribs, living in PA. I need to take a trip south just for the ribs.

The Rev said...

Memphis or Kansas you can't go wrong. But from what I know, and I may be right or wrong on this, Memphis tends to use the dry rub while Kansas uses the sauce.

There used to be an awesome place for ribs in Philly called Zeke's. I would go there for my rib fix. But it closed down. I was bummed. Guy used to smoke the ribs all morning before selling them. They fell off the bone.

El Padrino said...

there is a place in the poconos, town called Hamlin that has awesome ribs, i know this because we have a lake house up there

by lake ariel
the ribs are solid he cookes them all day

Crassius Maximus said...

Here's a rib recipe fo'ya: Take a base BBQ sauce (i.e.KC Masterpiece)and add low sulphur molasses and habanero sauce and apply to ribs. It cain't be beat, holmes.

El Padrino said...

befroe or after i cookem