Friday, January 25, 2008

Women weaken legs!

I think I'm gonna start a cell-phone photo blog.

Or just post some pics on this one. I don't know. Whatever I feel like.
Anyway it's Friday and I just wanna stomp the Gollum's guts out. He's a fucking annoying piece of Euro trash and I don't know how much longer I can stomach him. This is the little prick. In this picture he is eating raw garlic. Fucker.
















I just realized I am going to have to do a "Best Candy" post sometime soon. I forget how good Rolo's are.

Can you believe fucking Rambo is out today. No they aren't re-realeasing the original one. Stallone shot a new Rambo. Incredible.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fuckin' gross

JFreak said...

He's straight up eating garlic?

you're kidding, right?

Steph said...

Haaahahah! What did he say when you took his pic?

Anonymous said...

"Haaahahah! What did he say when you took his pic?"



Myyyyy Precioussss

Los said...

Raw garlic? Wow, that must've made the office smell great. I would've punched him in the vagina.

The Rev said...

Eating raw garlic?

I mean, dipped in some olive oil with bread at an Italian restaurant, I can dig that. But alone... that's just wrong.

ToddPacker said...

unbelievable

El Padrino said...

RAW FUCKING GARLIC

peels it right at the desk

no joke
dude is fucked up man

he didnt realize i was taking hsi pic, told him it was a fake shot that my phone doesnt have a camera

he fell for it because he is a dumb fucking pollock

ToddPacker said...

"Women weaken legs!"


rocky or rocky II

El Padrino said...

rocky