Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Starting tonight... people will die. I'm a man of my word.

Since you guys know i'm a big movie fan I figured I'd mention this Heath Ledger death today. Looks like a drug overdose of some kind. Not sure if it's suicide or what. Seems like all actors battle personal demons when delving into their movie roles. Heath had mentioned his latest role as "The Joker" in the new "Dark Knight" movie due out in July. It's the second installment to the new and improved Batman series (which i just fucking LOVE). Anyway he used words like disturbed and how he lost sleep, his mind was racing. I guess I don't truly understand what it takes to be an actor. I would think it would be cool to play such a great character. Either way I'll give you some movies he was in (or one's I enjoyed), other than Brokeback Mountain which I did not see believe it or not......
The Patriot - he played Mel Gibson's son

A Knights Tale - not a bad movie, he playes the lead role Sir William Thatcher

Monster's Ball - I think he played a guard at the jail, i think....for some reason i can't get the Billy Bob/Halle Berry sex scene out of my mind. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Brothers Grimm - Along with Matt Damon, I didn't really like this movie too much but it wasn't Heath's fault.
Dark Knight - Cannot wait for this one. Heath nailed the role. Well from the looks of the pic I'd say he nailed the role. THE JOKER




































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

ToddPacker said...

don't know the movie quote

El Padrino said...

it's from the new batman movie, joker says it, heard it on a trailer teaser

ToddPacker said...

ahhh

Los said...

I'm guessing this movie will get major publicity now ... not that it needs it.