Monday, January 21, 2008

SUPER BOWL BOUND

Elisha Manning detractors be gone. The kid brought his team to the Super Bowl.
85 throwing attempts, 0 interceptions...only playoff QB without a INT. That's Super.
10 straight road games, 3 of them in hostile playoff conditions. The Giants are rolling, rolling, rolling. Problem is the team that is rolling just a bit more is the mighty Patriots. They must go down.




THE GIANTS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's mission is to convice my wife to fly down to Arizona and take in this game live at a downtown Pheonix bar.




What an awesome run. I couldn't be prouder to be a Giants fan today. I'm downright giddy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it...Wouldn't surprise me a bit if NY beat'em...


Them Pats are pretty damn good tho'...lol

Eli's arrived.

Anonymous said...

giants r gay

Anonymous said...

EP, LOG. Get in, dammit.

El Padrino said...

i knew this magnificent run would entice you york


would be super steveo, super.

Los said...

I'm by no means a Giants fans, but they've been very impressive ... the way they are playing together like a true team, it's hard to hate them.

And since, I absolutely hate the Patriots at this point, I'm probably going to root for the Giants to win ... can I legally do this as an Eagles fan?

El Padrino said...

sure los, jump on it!