Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I don't train girls.

It's hot. I normally don't complain about summer temps because I enjoy them but it's a different type of hot sometimes. It's all because of the Humidity. When it's 97 degrees with 83% humidity it's fucking insanely hot. Like your dripping in places you didn't think produced sweat. And when your amongst 10,000,000,000,000 other people on the trains or walking in the street it just seems worse. That's my rag statement of the day.

Dubai man. They are really flushed with cash. See them building all that shit. The tallest hotel, the tallest building, man made island communities, giant office buildings...etc. Shit. I shoulda been an Oil monger.


I really hate when someone talks to me when I'm peeing. Especially a stranger.

New IPHONE, price a little lower. Maybe I'll bite.


5 comments:

Los said...

Watch it - I heard the extra service fees they put on the new I-Phones more than make up for the "low" price.

The Rev said...

You don't talk while peeing. You need concentration for that.

Crassius Maximus said...

When whizzing, keep your eyes straight ahead, no talking, just focus.

iamunstoppable said...

we on a morrow an im dubai thang?

Anonymous said...

Get the last iPhone. Not the new one.