Thursday, June 26, 2008

What do you think is more exciting , having sex or boosting cars?

I have a tattoo on my arm with a cross and a scroll wrapped around it. It says R.I.P Dad. When I wear polo's too work it sometimes peeks out from beneath the sleeve. And when people see it they ask if they can see the whole thing. When I show them sometimes they ask ridiculous questions. Today the following was an example of that

This is a real conversation:

Queer office guy who was born in San Francisco and likes ham and pineapple on his pizza says:
"Hey I notice you have a tattoo, what is it"

Me: "It's a cross."

Queer office guy who was born in San Francisco and likes ham and pineapple on his pizza says:
"Can I see it?"

Me: "Um, sure" (pulls up sleeve to show tattoo)

Queer office guy who was born in San Francisco and likes ham and pineapple on his pizza says:
"Oh my gosh, your father died?"

(Fake answer) Me: "No, just got it in advance so when he does I don't have to get a tattoo that says he did."

(Real answer) Me: "Yup."

Queer office guy who was born in San Francisco and likes ham and pineapple on his pizza says:
"Jeez, sorry to hear that. Must have been awful. It is a nice cross though".

(Fake answer) Me: *Forearm shiver to the nose*

(Real answer) Me: "Yea thanks"

The end.


This is painful place to be. I hate 87% of the people here. And no it's not me.

Believe me.

9 comments:

BLUE said...

Gone in 60 seconds, this was on the other night, i admit it, i watched it.

Los said...

That reminds me of that Bill Engvall comedy bit, "Here's your sign ..."

isiah thompson said...

I hate 100% of the people I work with.

true story.

Anonymous said...

I like 1 & 1/2 of the people I work with.

El Padrino said...

"I hate 100% of the people I work with.

true story."

I'm with you zeke.

El Padrino said...

one day a week i will profile someone in my office that i want to bludgeon

Steph said...

I hate everyone. Not only people I work with, but everygoddayumdouchwagon that breaths my air..........most days.

The Rev said...

Ham and pineapple on pizza...

it just doesn't seem quite right.

Superstar said...

I heart ham and pineapple on a pizza! It's the perfect blend of meat and fruit!

Im so lucky that I am a teacher, and 99% of my work is in the classroom w/ little sh*ts all day and not drag queens from hell in a cube!

OH, and my response is: Having sex WHILE boosting cars! hehehehe