Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm dying, how are you?

So two weeks after my godmother suffers a double stroke my godfather was found dead in bed yesterday morning. Apparentely his heart just stopped at some point through the night. Over the years he had a few neck surgeries to correct some degenrative disks and other junk. He dealt with alot of pain over the years and took alot of heavy medication. I'm guessing this all took a toll on the ticker at some point and it had enough. Either way it was sudden. He was only 49. So that sucks. I just feel for my grandma. She has buried two sons (other one was my father) and lost her husband (my grandfather) to cancer a little over two years ago. She's a tough woman though so hopefully she'll be ok. I can't live without some of her food anyway so she has no choice but to stick around.

Thanks for any well wishes ahead of time, I will be back early next week.

11 comments:

BLUE said...

that sucks EP

Sorry for your loss

Aitch said...

Hey man. I'm sorry for your loss. It's always tough to lose family, especially when they go so young. keep your head up, bro. Try to remember the good times spent. And from the way you described it, at the very least it sounds like he went peacefully.

Talk to you soon man.

iamunstoppable said...

one love, EP

Tyler said...

That is terrible news, sorry.

Los said...

Hang in there, ElP - things will get better. My best wishes go out to your family.

ToddPacker said...

that's a tough couple of weeks for your family... sorry for your loss

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna pour out a little at the ballpark today.

Steph said...

So sorry to hear about that, it seems so unfair for one woman to suffer so much.

((hugs))

Keef said...

Condolences, man. Hang in there

El Padrino said...

thank you everyone, preciate it

The Rev said...

My best to you and yours as well.