Friday, February 06, 2009

Doc Holliday, 2009!

Val Kimler is considering running for Governor in New Mexico. If he runs as Doc Holliday I will move to New Mexico in a instant.

Press conference.

Press corp: Mr. Holliday what do you think of your opponent Mr. Johnny Ringo?

Holliday/Kilmer: What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Press corp: You don't even know him.

Holliday/Kilmer: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Press corp: Are you drunk?

Holliday/Kilmer: In vino veritas.
["In wine is truth" meaning: "When I'm drinking, I speak my mind"]

(all of a sudden Johnny Ringo appears!!!)

Ringo: Age quod agis.
["Do what you do" meaning: "Do what you do best"]

Holliday/Kilmer: Credat Judaeus apella, non ego.
["The Jew Apella may believe it, not I" meaning: "I don't believe drinking is what I do best."]

Ringo: [pats his gun] Eventus stultorum magister.
["Events are the teachers of fools" meaning: "Fools have to learn by experience"]

Holliday/Kilmer: Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him.

Aide to Holliday/Kilmer: (whispers in his ear) Doc, I think we sould end this press conference.

Holliday/Kilmer: Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Ringo: I want your blood.

Holliday/Kilmer: Oh. Johnny, I apologize; I forgot you were there. You may go now.

End Press Conference as Ringo storms off muttering words.

3 comments:

Los said...

I would vote for him if he ran as Nick Rivers from Top Secret.

The Rev said...

Maybe poker just isn't your game.

I know... let's have a spelling contest!

El Padrino said...

ice man, sure

another good one rec