Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grammy's

Gramma-lamma's were alright sun night. I like live performances so the more the better. Couple things though......

Robert Plant, former lead for Led Zeppelin is alive and making music with some Folk singer and they won awards. I think that's how the story goes.

A pregnant female rapper performed. She was like 8 3/4 months. It was surreal.

Al Green is still a smooth motherfucker.

Lot's of British talent. Lot's. Seems like that dominated. From MIA to Adele.
(by talent I don't mean dimepieces I mean talented musicians)


Limewire has been real shitty lately with alot bad downloads.


Chris Brown whupped that trick. Interesting.

Colplay aint so bad, kind of growing on me.

Country music, still not getting it.

God Bless you Carrie Underwood but you do have chicken lips and could use a nice steak.

3 comments:

Los said...

I disagree with Coldplay ... I hope you aren't listening to Nickleback too.

Keef said...

If you say another bad thing about Carrie Underwood I'm gonna whup your NYC as.

El Padrino said...

i hate nickelback