Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Mango Salsa













Your looking at the biggest tits in the world. I really don't have anything to say.

Yesterday while i was walking downtown I noticed a Subway and a Papa John's right next to each other, it was then did I realize that I should be carrying Malatov Cocktails at all times.

I have a great idea. Let's have 8 babies! What? I'm bored with the 6 already have.

Google seriously might take over the world.

Nancy Pelosi is such a dumb filthy old hag of a cunt.
500 million americans!!!! HAHAAHAHAHA

Somebody kick Al Gore in the nuts, 90% of the country will freeze tonight.

Country music and Nascar. What the fuck?

A little powder on the nuts really makes a differences.

3 comments:

Los said...

Remember, Bush was president for 8 years ... Pelosi's are around to even things out.

I agree with the nut poweder, by the way.

El Padrino said...

your a man's man los

Keef said...

Gold Bond is like crack for the nuts