Monday, February 01, 2010

Stick it where the sun don't shine

Do you hate it too when people talk in cliche's? I fucking hate that. My list of the worse.

Ahcilles heel : Why don't you just say it's my weakness. "Oh chocolate is my achilles heel". Ok fatty.

Action speaks louder than words : Not unless those words are pronounced through a microphone jackass. Also what if the action was silent action. Like if I had a gun and I used a silencer to shoot you wouldn't that be quieter than me saying I'm going to shoot you? Plus you'd still be alive so that's good.

Grass is always greener : The fuck. Fuck grass. We don't even have grass in Brooklyn.

Grin and bear it : Deal with it. Much better. Swallow your pride. Also better.

Bear down : What's with all these bears and what's wrong with simply saying focus. Really? We need a cliche for one word verbs?

Pass the buck : I know what it means but why would someone pass along money? They should change it to pass the beef, at least beef can mean a problem.

Make heads or tails of it : Just stop it and say you don't know. Dickhead.

Sick as a dog : Is there a scientific fact that says dogs get sick? I had a dog and I don't recall him ever being sick. Like with a cold.

5 comments:

Los said...

We have tons of these "sayings" where I work ... I especially like the term "opportunity area" instead of using "problem."

Steph said...

Yes, I hate it. The worst in my opinion is, "It is what it is." Yes dumbass, everything is what it is or it would be something else.

Christina said...

Ohh my favorite..."when push comes to shove". ARGHH!!

El Padrino said...

glad i'm not alone, it's really irritating

El Padrino said...

it is what it is

FUCKING AWFUL

good one