Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Change the picture

You know what I was thinking about the other day? You know how sometimes your watching the news or reading a article online about a murder or someone went missing, etc. And they show the picture of the victim. And the picture is terrible. And maybe you laugh because the picture is that awfuil. Well. If this were to happen to me I'd be pissed. Even if I was dead. Just pissed off. So I've taken the time to pick out some pictures of myself and set them aside, each labeled so authorities know which one to use in case something newsworthy happens. I hope you do the same cuz I'll laugh at you and your silly picture from 1996 when orange ribboned gentleman hats were in style.

Example. This guy was stabbed and killed Sunday night in Brooklyn. Not a good look here. Quite embarrassing I'd say. I won't end up like this.


2 comments:

Steph said...

I hope my family has more sense than to put Halloween picture of me in the paper.

Los said...

I'd like them to use some of the Photoshopped pictures of me, personally.